View Single Post
      12-03-2020, 03:47 PM   #106
thejeremyman9
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinniciF32 View Post
How do you like the sound of Fabspeeds HF DP? big difference from your previous catless setup? I currently run a vrsf HF DP and knew it wouldn't pass emissions but I was to impatient and cheap to buy Fabspeeds HF DP and I wanted to flash to stg2+ asap at the time.

Now my emissions are due in June so looks like I will be buying Fabspeed after all lol (basically wasted $400+ because I was impatient) but im curious how Fabspeed sounds and more importantly did you pass? Ct has similar emissions tests as PA I believe.
Fabspeed catted should sound very similar to any other catted including VRSF. As compared to a catless it will be marginally quieter and less raspy.

You should have made your purchased over the last week or so as most things were on sale. You could have also gotten AA, which was at least 15% off, so around $850. Last year i paid around $1100 for my fabspeed during BF sales. I can confirm that fabspeed will get emissions monitor for the cat into ready state. I would note however that its technically not EPA approved so you can still fail visual. AA on the otherhand should be a guaranteed pass in any state except California.
Appreciate 0