svache
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by longtran@ltbmw View Post
yes sir. its very nice here. Way different experience than Waikiki. Their accommodations are way better but of course cost goes up. We are going to the lagoons later today. Their lazy pool is sick. Especially right now, seem slow. Not too many people are here.
Yeah I don't think I have ever seen it crowded over there, besides when they just opened that is. I think their prices are pretty steep, considered you can stay in Waikiki for less than 100 bucks a night.

I really wanna go there for a night or so someday, if only it is to swim in their pool and see the fishes xD

The lagoons are nice, we usually go to lagoon #4, the one all the way in the back. Be sure to take a snorkel set and and go a bit to the rocks, you'll be able to spot various fishes there and sometimes also sea turtles

I actually prefer the lagoons in Ko Olina over Waikiki.. Waikiki is nice but not for the beach lol, too crowded and too rough over there (as in lots of waves which doesn't go well with a 2.5 year old kid lol)

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
Appreciate 0