View Single Post
      04-22-2012, 01:59 AM   #175
Robin_NL
S0THPAW
Rep
Drives: HS M2 Competition

^
Having had a few 'S Quattros myself, driven some very very fast Audis(RS4/RS6 etc etc) I do know what I am talking about. Don't underestimate my experience with fast Audis, just don't. Get that?!!!!
Those RS versions are ever bigger boats than the M3's and M5s Ive driven....

There is no nonsense in my point. Read the articles and see videos of Audis 'active diff'. For the last time. An S4 is based on a A4. That's a FWD layout. From a point to start with it's already behind. Is that too difficult to understand?

If you want a real good AWD experience. GEt a NIssan GTR or let's say a WRC or GR B car.

Some say the S4 is sportier than the 335i. I say it's the other way saround. I live in a free country. You too. I come with arguments. Higher weight of the Audi. Frontheavy Audi, FWD basis. And you say a 335i isn't sporty and the E diff sucks? Yes I want a M diff. I had two M3s before this one. Tell me something about it...Pffff. But the E diff is still alright compared to the much acclaimed (and not worth it) active Audi diff.

I'm out of here.. Don't want to 'discuss' in this way.
Thanx anyway for letting me see with who I'm 'discussing' and what they think they know.....
Do some trackdays, do some drifting and THEN we'll discuss this further

Cheers
Robin

EDIT:
My friend Advevo you do know don't you.
A few years ago we did a Quattro -day at Lelystad near Amsterdam. Some Autocross etc.
One of the hosts was this guy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gijs_van_Lennep
Yes , exactly, a Le Mans winner...

He drove my Audi S3 and told me it's still understeered.Doh. I know that! He drove a S6 rather fast around a small track and Advevo and me were the passengers. Only understeer and other not funny things. But OK he is/was a pro driver. What does he know?

Another Cheers from this side of the pond and keep your car between the lines.

Robin

Last edited by Robin_NL; 04-22-2012 at 02:14 AM..
Appreciate 0