NFS
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesons Viggen
Quote:
Originally Posted by VANOS View Post
You know, i have tried with and without traction control and it wasn't much faster. It was like .1 seconds faster :/ i will definitely have a go again with and without traction control on just to be sure. As far as my wheels, they are lighter than my stock wheels, so thats ok. But i will have a go again asap! And post up my results... And as i mentioned earlier for the fuel thing i am just basing it off with something more practical you know. For those who just want to fill up using only but 91. Becsuse i know in some places its hard to get abything over 91 unless you are at the track. But that's how im looking at it.
They do not use traction control, because they actually LAUNCH the car.

See wheelspin, is a good thing for times, when it's done the right way with the right amount.

Too much, and your times are slowed down, no wheelspin and the car is slower.

So if you are just flooring it from a dead stop, you will not have ideal times like the mags and 4.9 of the tuner. If you have an auto, you will need to brake torque to load the tq convertor, about 2500-3100rpms. If you have a 6mt, you will need to drop or side step the clutch after 2500rpms or so.
Ok so then what i will do on my next run i will definitely do that and see how much faster my car can pull. I hope it really is 4.9s. Thanks for you tip JV!
Appreciate 0