Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i

Garage List
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp_Cai View Post
Let's arrange a meet with ANTBEBEE. He got his too and a lot more fancy than ours. lol
lol other then the rims... its pretty much the same... Mom liked the extra features so she decided to get it.

Quote:
I am planning to get the black front grill and carbon fiber mirror cap first, then the front chin spoiler and rear dock spoiler second. Power kit and M sport exhaust at last.

M sport 19" wheel looks awasome! I didn't get it cuz my wife was bitxhing about the tires are too expensive(The 19" tires for my G37s coupe cost ard 1500 per set with non run flat)
I looked up the tires i have. they run about the same price as your g37s and thats run flats also. looked up oe tires... looked up 18 also. difference was like 200 lol.

front chin spoiler??? the m performance lip?

Quote:
You've got yours already? WTH?? where is the pics????? let's meet!!!!!!!!
Yeah my mom got tired of waiting too, so decided to go to SF BMW, met with Mico. They had a EB2 M-Sport 335i. with everything we ordered on the sportline and also the driver assistance... my mom liked the cameras and the EB2 color so she got that one.. we canceled the one in fremont... Havent really took pictures yet due to the rainy weather. Almost 1000 miles now...
Appreciate 0