08-07-2012, 03:25 PM   #19
m5 guy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzcrna View Post
I do like the fact that it easily snaps in and out. Just one hand operation as opposed to using the cable. The disadvantage with the BMW apps in general is the lack of multitasking. I hate having to start pandora or mog from my iphone before plugging it in. It seems nonsensical.

Also, another thing that I noticed with the cradle is that the iphone battery charges super fast!

As far as video people mentioned, where is this video? Do you go through the itunes interface on external media? I have no desire to watch video, unless I was parked and waiting for my wife at the grocery store or something. Even then I would just call somebody.

Another cool thing with the apps is that it will read out your RSS feeds or facebook posts so you don't have to look at the screen. It is a robotic voice, so kind of hard to follow.
That is the one thing I don't like either. It would be cool if you just had to plug the phone in the cradel, go to connected drive, and then be able to choose what app to run based on what's installed on the phone.
2001 E46 M3 Oxford Green Metallic II-Cinnamon SOLD
Appreciate 0