svache
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by malc410326 View Post
You are definitely going to be turning heads in Hawaii with the arrival of your Mojave. Actually, if the Mojave Metallic would have been at our local dealership and combo'ed with the Venetian Beige, I may have gone for the Mojave since we already have a silver '12 Benz SLK 350. Oh well....maybe an X5 in Mojave Metallic may be in the future. By in the future, I mean....a couple of years, not anytime soon....haha!
If you don't mind the high mileage on the X5, you should certainly do it, it's a beautiful car imho. However, I calculated that, with an average of 10K miles per year, it saves us about $150, maybe up to $200 per month in gas alone with the F30, which I think is quite a lot

My wife was actually the one who wanted to see it before buying it (shes local so perhaps that's why lol), I think I would've bought it without seeing. However, they had a Mojave w/ beige 5 series on the shelf (they stack their stock lol) and pulled it out for her to see if she liked it. Idk what we would've gone with if she didn't see it or liked it lol

But, in the end, I do have to say the grey one looks very good there together with the silver Benz in your garage

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
Appreciate 0