Rep
Drives: BMW 328i Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndotagSwizz
Quote:
Originally Posted by kromix View Post
BMW F-Series Coding - Doral Area

All,

I've decided to start offering coding for BMW F-Series cars (Cars that require ENET Cable) F1x/F2x/F3x etc....

I originally paid for coding on my e92, but decided this go around since I work in the IT field, to do my own coding. I've learned how to do it and have coded over 10 cars so far.

I toyed with the idea of doing it free, but have realized it takes up too much of my time, and I just won't bother. Working a full time career + personal life I don't have time for all the requests.

So I'm opening up "shop" so to speak, the money will go towards funding mods on the car, and purchasing whatever is needed for continued coding + paying for my gas/time etc, not looking to pay the bills or anything.

email me at kromix@email.com for pricing info and we'll set it up.

I'll confirm it can be done and we'll setup a meeting place in the doral area through text/call.

I work in Hialeah and I'm interested on what can be coded in my car, I know the obvious things like folding mirrors but would like to know what else
I second that. I'm in Hialeah and curious to know what else can be coded on mine.
Appreciate 0