View Single Post
      11-18-2012, 06:41 PM   #1
G3333
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F86 X6M

Smile BMW F30 Mod Build Thread

The following is my F30 335i Sport Line build...
The car is fully loaded, Jet black on black, with stock 19's. This thread is from start to current and I will update as I proceed with the modifications. Any wheel/exhaust/spring companies in the industry looking to represent and sponsor a great car, youve found the spot .

Current Mods:
- Black Grills
- 20% tint
- Custom LTBMW 1M style bumper w Slek CRT Carbon Fiber lip

Future:
- Full exhaust with Quad tips (preferably Meistechaft GT Haus GTC)
- Carbon fiber diffuser
- Lowering springs (Einbach/H&R/KW help me out!)
- Wheels (Adv.1, HRE, Morr, etc. Need help from you guys too!)
- Trunk spoiler

Here are the pictures with a few added extras of the car. The picture with the 1M bumper belongs to F30n55, its just to see what mine will look like this wednesday. Adv.1's are currently off.

Pictures:

NEW BUMPER INSTALLED:
Just got my LTBMW 1M bumper from LTBMW in California. For those who do not know, its an f30 bumper molded with the bottom half of the 1m, so fitment is nearly there. I received it today by Pilot freight, and started installing. Overall pretty easy, the ducts were confusing, and fitment was not exact. It took me a while to figure out, but eventually it was on and tight. the only problem i see is that the bottom does not attach at all, leaving the bottom of the flexible thing in the wheel wells and under the car exposed, so i tucked it under. unfortunately when i was driving the wind pushed the wheel well flexible things into the wheel and shredded it up , so i will need a new one. i also need to figure out how to fit honey comb into the side vents rather then leaving them open because the ducts dont fit. although, it does look amazing. new grills will be installed tomorrow, as well as the new flexible things in the wheel covers with brackets to hold it. thanks to ltbmw! i love it

Pictures: more to come!

Last edited by G3333; 01-10-2013 at 03:58 PM.. Reason: pictures would not show...
Appreciate 0