11-28-2012, 04:43 PM   #180
Reznick
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 M3 ,01 330,M240?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cisitalia View Post
Thanks. My first encounter with it was when I had a student with a new C6 vette that had the magnetic ride suspension. I was amazed how well composed and planted it was; the handling was great. I was looking for another daily driver and when I learned the ATS had the magnetic ride (FE3) suspension, a LSD and Brembo brakes, I knew that would be a strong contender for my next DD. That being as long as the rest of the car was up to my standards. Well in my opinion the ATS was and I am enjoying it and I like the dual personality the car exhibits from touring to sport mode.
Well, it comforting to know I wasn't the only one to stick my neck out about the ATS. I understand people being brand loyal but to completely dismiss something without experiencing it first seems foolish to me .Like You I've had BMW's in my stable for a long time , but there have been a lot of muscle cars along the way and I currently have a CTS 3.6 sitting next to my M3. In another year or so I can see the CTS being replaced with the ATS.I drove it. It was that good. Its in its 1st year. Its only gonna get better
Appreciate 0