svache
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobyot View Post
svache! You're back! Haven't seen you post in a long while. Your work is the definitive coding instruction set for F30s!

Yeah, the M Performance logo in the HUD is cool. I believe I have the "right" to code it on my car because the car has 704 -- the M Sport Suspension -- as part of ZSL.

Yes, I am hoping GPS_UHR will keep the clock updated by synching it with the very high accuracy satellite clocks. But I haven't figured out a way to test it yet. One poster claimed that if you set the clock off by hours, you get no correction. However, if you set the clock a couple of minutes either fast or slow, it will correct. Seems pretty useless if it can only reset drift of a couple of minutes. But, if it keeps the clock synched inside that two minute window, that would be great.
Don't get your hopes up too much.. I still hopped on and off from time to time, just didn't say much while here haha. Too busy with other stuff unfortunately. For now I'm back but might as well be gone for a while soon again as well.. it all depends lol

I'm happy to see this thread is still alive and kicking, even more so than before.

As for the M Performance logo, it worked on my car, I don't have anything M related on my car, it's a simple Luxury version instead. Here, I quickly made the following vid (I only just upped it, it will be converted by Vimeo in about 30 minutes after I post this here):

Perhaps, in regards to the GPS_UHR, it is mainly meant for when you cross timezones in your car? In that sense the car will see by GPS when you enter a new timezone and might adjust accordingly?

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
Appreciate 0