01-05-2013, 04:06 PM   #84
F30AM
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330d M Sport sDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopper99 View Post
I understand where you are coming from F30AM. I've had no end of rattle/creaks/sweak issues with my E90 from new and its drives you round the fookin bend in the end. It's a NEW CAR so it should be 100% right, no questions. Whether its a 10 grand Fiesta or £40K+ BMW - a new car should be PERFECT as far as I'm concerned. But in order to get it perfect you have to keep taking it back to the dealer time and time again which gets tiring as well as wasting a lot of time.

I'd honestly hate to think how many thousands its cost in BMWs time rectifying the faults I've raised with my car over the last 15 months.

(No disrespect to other members opinions )
Thanks for your support. Much appreciated. I totally sympathise with you for your problems. At least your dealer was helpful.

I feel I am not being unreasonable to expect high quality from a Premium Make which BMW purports to be.

I have aired my problems on this forum which is what it is here for. I don't take kindly when these are termed as rants. This is disrespectful and uncalled for. Manners maketh the man.