View Single Post
      11-16-2011, 08:44 AM   #19
justinnum1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 330i Msport 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERCSUk153 View Post
A4 is not a front driver it is AWD. The weight of the engine on the B8 has been moved back so it no longer is over the front wheels anymore so it isn't like a front wheel drive like you say.
Are you on crack? Seriously have you been reading any forums on this BMW board, Audi or VW board? Just because you may be too chicken to tune your car doesn't mean no one else is. It isn't a fantasy. LOL There are tonnes of guys who tune their cars brand spanking new. I did with my 1.8T and I still have the car 10years later no problems. It went from 155hp to 225hp. It isn't a fantasy. The only fantasy is that you think a Passat is better than the A4 just because it has a VR6 engine.
The 2.0T engine is also much more easy to modify than the VR6. We won't even mention any turbo upgrades or anything like that because the 2.0T won't even be in the same ballpark. Then we also won't mention everything else the Audi offers in terms of luxury, insulation and ride.

I'll leave you with this:

Stock A4 2.0T 0-100km/h = 0-62mph = 6.4s(per Audi) > Passat VR6 3.6@6.5

So get your facts straight. Your Eos example doesn't work because it isn't the same 2.0T engine used in the A4. Secondly the A4 is heavier most likely than the Passat so the 4cylinder low end Torque isn't a fantasy either.
Seriously can anyone be any more wrong.