12-04-2012, 02:58 PM   #9
F30FAN
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330d M Sport -

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkW83 View Post
Thanks for the info Realistically I'm thinking it won't make the boat tomorrow (5th) so will likely be on the boat on the 11th, which arrives in the UK on Friday 14th. 2-3 days to get to and leave Thorne, and a further 2-3 days to get to my dealer, so delivery to my dealer around Christmas Eve (hopefully a couple of days sooner so no staffing issues etc.) - do you think that sounds realistic?

Apparently you can track the car on the ship using the VIN, when it's actually been loaded onto the ship. This works for the guys in the US so I see why this wouldn't work for us, given it's a European shipping company?
Mark thats sound very plausible, as long as it makes the 11th you should have it before Christmas.. after 3 months of waiting my car should now be on its way to Thorne, ETA at Dealer is 10/12/12.

Tracking it across the channel is a bit difficult but will definitely keep you busy..the last few weeks of waiting are the worst!!

However your wait has been a walk in the park compared to most of us!

http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=781108
Appreciate 0