Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30, 2013 E70

Garage List
2013 BMW X5 35d  [0.00]
2012 BMW 328i  [10.00]
Short Review

Okay so I have had my F30 328i for a couple of weeks now and I am loving the car! I'm very happy with my purchase and the guys at Parkview were awesome.

After taking delivery I immediately headed off to see Kevin who debadged the 'luxury' bits... And performed a phenomenal detailing job on my new baby!

I have mostly been babying her as it is the break-in period. However, I've taken her to work a few times and coming back home pushing 140km/h on the wonderfully twisty DVP late in the evening with minimal traffic was VERY enjoyable as she carved up the road with ease and aplomb. The power is instant with no discernible turbo lag. And man oh man can she fly, and doesn't seem to be labouring at all.*The steering was a little vague in feedback compared to my Acura TSX but still very precise.*
Absolutely no issues with steering vibration or rattles etc.

I am so glad I "settled" for the luxury in order to get the saddle brown leather. It is by far the best interior colour choice IMHO
I regret not getting the sport seats though as they were available for just a few hundred bucks... Oh well the regular seats are supportive and handled my long legs fine (I'm 6'2")

The settings and gadgets on the car are awesome... But I usually have the nav or sport gauge display up on the screen. Even in bright sunshine it's very easy to read.

Although I'm not a huge fan of the luxury wheels I have received a LOT of compliments on the car with almost everyone saying how nice the wheels are. I still plan on getting different wheels but may wait until next spring. I'm still leaning toward the M5 reps by *Avant Garde.*

So my early impression is that I made a great choice. Is the car perfect... nope, but not many are. However in this car i am making the least number of compromises than in the past. I hope to spend lots of time enjoying the summer in my BMW.

BTW those waiting for my photoshoot, I'm just getting the models and location in place. Will keep you posted.

Last edited by Photoman; 07-20-2012 at 09:29 AM..
Appreciate 0