01-29-2013, 04:42 PM   #1
GTHAUS
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

New Release - BMW F30 328i - Meisterschaft Exhaust

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com

Above: BMW F30 328i with Meisterschaft 2x83mm GTC (EV Control)

Presenting Meisterschaft premium exhaust systems for the BMW F30 328i. Artfully designed and scrupulously engineered, our GTC (EV Control) and GTS (Ultimate Performance) exhaust systems for the 328i provide a solid performance gain and exotic exhaust note that any Bimmer enthusiast will enjoy. As is the case with many of our BMW exhaust units, we offer a variety of tip styles and performance options to suit each individuals taste. The tips are also adjustable to provide the perfect fit.

Above: BMW F30 328i Meisterschaft 4x90mm GTC (EV Control)

Above: BMW F30 328i Meisterschaft 2x83mm GTC (EV Control)

All Meisterschaft rear muffler units for the 328i include our SR (resonator delete) pipe in stainless steel. In addition, our optional AR pipe, which connects from the primary catalytic convertor to the connecting SR pipe, has been designed to enhance the exhaust flow and eliminate cutting into the OEM exhaust during installation. The combination of our Meisterschaft rear muffler section, SR pipe, and AR pipe creates a full primary cat-back exhaust system that is optimized to provide optimal flow and maximum performance gain.

Above: BMW F30 328i Meisterschaft AR Pipe

Above: BMW F30 328i Meisterschaft 2x83mm GTS (Ultimate Performance) + AR Pipe

GTS vs. GTC Exhaust System:

Meisterschaft engineered the GTS (Ultimate Sport Performance) and the GTC (EV Control) exhaust systems for the 328i to provide as much performance gain as one can receive from an exhaust system alone while at the same time intensifying the vehicle’s exotic exhaust note.

The main difference between the two systems is that the GTC (EV Control) is equipped with electronically controlled valves.

Electronically Controlled Valves:

Meisterschaft GTC (EV Control) exhaust system for the 328i includes electronically controlled valves which open and close with a wired switch inside the vehicle cabin (or by our optional wireless remote). With electronically controlled valves, you are given the option of controlling the sound level and also performance output of your 328i.

Keep the valves closed if you prefer a modest, near stock sound to emit from your exhaust or simply open the valves if your wish is to maximize both sound and performance output.

Above: BMW F30 328i Meisterschaft 4x90mm GTC (EV Control)

Above: BMW F30 328i Meisterschaft 4x90mm GTS (Ultimate Performance)

Build Quality and Material:

Only the highest grade T304/T316 stainless steel is used for the construction of Meisterschaft stainless steel exhaust systems. Plasma cutting and laser welding techniques are utilized and handled with extreme care. The highest grade and the most durable glass wool pack, which can withstand extreme temperatures and conditions, is used for the internal construction.

Here are a few images of the units being installed:

Above: BMW F30 328i Meisterschaft Install

Above: BMW F30 328i Meisterschaft Install

Above: BMW F30 328i Meisterschaft 4x90mm GTC (EV Control) Install

Above: BMW F30 328i Meisterschaft 4x90mm GTC (EV Control) Install

Above: BMW F30 328i Meisterschaft 2x83mm GTC (EV Control) Install

Above: BMW F30 328i Meisterschaft 2x83mm GTC (EV Control) Install

And for those of who prefer video over stills, here you are!

The first video compares the F30 328i Oem exhaust with our cat-back Meisterschaft dual tip 2x83mm GTC (EV Control) exhaust.

The second video compares the F30 328i OEM exhaust with our cat-back Meisterschaft quad tip 4x83mm GTC (EV Control) exhaust.

Also, we made two more additional videos of the 328i that feature our TURBO-BACK system w/ Meisterschaft cat-less downpipe! You can view them here: http://www.youtube.com/user/eisenhaus

Last edited by GTHAUS; 01-31-2013 at 06:11 PM..
Appreciate 0