Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 E92 335i

Garage List
2011 E92 335i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonX View Post
I'll get to 1 in a second, however the 2nd point has a strong chance to lead to form a bias and obstruction from doing critical analysis to further understand what occurs in the MidEast.

Whom does Iran pose a threat to? When was the last time Iran invaded a sovereign nations territory.

If you want to present misinterpreted translations to spread fallacies, I'll counter with actual dialect. Which brings me back to #1.

If you'd like to discuss who is a rogue state, and who is more dangerous lets take a look at some key political figures.

David Ben Gurion

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population."

"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves ... politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves... The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country."

"We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, What is to be done with the Palestinian population?' Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said 'Drive them out!" ~ Rabin speaking about Ben Gurion (whom was murdered by Zionists when he was attempting to iron out a partition plan)

Moshe Dayan

"Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."

Menachem Begin

"The Partition of Palestine is illegal. It will never be recognized .... Jerusalem was and will for ever be our capital. Eretz Israel will be restored to the people of Israel. All of it. And for Ever."

Ehud Barak

"If we thought that instead of 200 Palestinian fatalities, 2,000 dead would put an end to the fighting at a stroke, we would use much more force...."

Ariel Sharon

Everybody has to move, run and grab as many (Palestinian) hilltops as they can to enlarge the (Jewish) settlements because everything we take now will stay ours...Everything we don't grab will go to them."

"Israel may have the right to put others on trial, but certainly no one has the right to put the Jewish people and the State of Israel on trial."

Benjamin Netanyahu

Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China, when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."

It has been the government position since even before Israel's creation to employ terrorism and maybe besides Rabin, to deny a Palestinian state. The Irgun was also essentially rolled into the IDF.

Lastly, google "Samson Doctrine"

Don't forget about this quote:

Ahmadinejad

" There are no gays in Iran."

The guy is bat shit crazy!