View Single Post
      11-06-2012, 10:52 AM   #165
bizzyqu
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 M240i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
You have more than proven to me of what I find most typical on this Forum: BMW fanboys, who have no deep track record with the brand, and are totally myopic in thought. All anyone here has said is the ATS is a great car, better in ways than the 3-series and not better in other ways. You make stupid statements such as "There's nothing idiotic about the ATS except, of course, its existence", which just goes to show you have no real intention to have an educated and thoughtful discussion on the matter.

I'm on this Forum to have thoughtful conversations about automobiles with like-minded enthusiasts. I have a fondness for BMWs, but am open-minded enough to recognize other manufacturers make great cars too. It's a sad state to find people on this Forum that insist on being an ass.
Preach!
I am a car guy not a just a bmw guy. To lock yourself into liking only one brand is the exact opposite of being an enthusiast/gear head/car guy/petrol head. Ever since Cadillac made the cts-v they have gain my respect. I have driven the ATS unlike some people here and it is closer to bmw driving feel then any lexus or mercedes (cars I have also driven) and it is on my short list of cars for when I will be replacing my 335i in May.
Short list is 1. Jaguar XF AWD 2. BMW F30 335i xDrive M-Sport 3. Cadillac ATS 3.6 AWD, all three of which are good cars.
Appreciate 0