08-02-2012, 07:45 AM   #14
hsirk
Sport Mode Fanatic
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2016 F10 520d M Sport Plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teefaf View Post
Congrats on your order, it's a great feeling! Don't feel too bad about the wait - I ordered a 320i xDrive MSport at the beginning of July, and still don't even have a production date!

If money's tight I personally would skip the adaptive suspension, unless you're a petrol head who'll notice the difference. The sensors on the dampers can go, leading to increased servicing costs down the road. it's a nice to have for sure, but by no means essential for most drivers.

The comments about the sound system on here are causing me concern though. I'm no audiophile but would like decent sound in the car. Am now considering adding the H/K system to my order, but feel it might be overkill for my needs.
Thanks buddy and congrats on yours too

Kept the initial sapphire black and the sport auto gear box and have added the following;

1.Xenons
2.Sport Steering Wheel
3.Rear Camera
4.H/K System
5.Black Panel Display
6.M Sport suspension

Last thing I wanted was to add leather interiors but had exceeeeeded my budget bigtime hence left it.

Got a 7.5% affinity discount and an interest rate of 3.9% APR for the PCP. Couldnt ask for more

Now just gotta sit tight till mid Sept

With regards to the audio...the basic one isnt bad. Test drove a 520d with one and seemed ok. If you wish to listen to radio and some pleasent tunes it would meet your needs without doubt. Else an aftermarket solution will always be an option for you. I took H/K for my partner so when I enjoy the drive she can enjoy her music lol

Last edited by hsirk; 08-02-2012 at 08:05 AM..
Appreciate 0