12-10-2012, 11:49 AM   #50
F30AM
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330d M Sport sDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30FAN View Post
Thats funny...my quote directly with LV via their website is dearer then comparethemeerket.com by about £30..same details.

However the cheapest quote by far is with a company called endsleigh.. who I've never heard of.. not simples is it.
I, eventually, got the cheapest quote from LV through moneysupermarket.com and by being referred directly to LV's internet site. The silly, rude cow I spoke to at LV removed my online quote without telling me first. Then she says, 'If I have to look at the details of your quote, it will disappear from the internet. Is that ok?' I told it's not and not too, but the moronic, lying, stupid cow had done so already. Beatch.

I've purchased my LV Insurance for £570 with everything except Breakdown Cover. Starts on 22/12 when I will get hold of Reinhardt!

If you went directly to LV, it would cost you considerably more. Strange that. But, is anything simple with the lying, cheating Insurance theives? Brasturds.

The other sites and companies are now driving me mad for my custom. I'm giving them short shrift.

Next task: Gap Insurance from ala.