AWF30MSPORT
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 Porsche 981 Cayman GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd1981 View Post
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-M-Perfor...sories&vxp=mtr

Anyone see this on ebay? This is just too good to be true. How can they sell so cheap and ship for free, it has to be a scam..
I called my friend yesterday to give me a quote on his price on the M-sport exhaust and he said with his employee discount its 1,040. Not bad considering all the web sites have it listed for 995.00, but after shipping its around $1,060 to $1,080 us dollars.
Looks like someone bought it- the listing has ended. Was it anyone here?

I almost bought it last night, but had second thoughts. Despite the positive feedback, I became suspicious with just a few mouse clicks. The seller has such a strange mix of products that don't make sense together, plus a few random BMW M Performance parts, and then I saw the seller is in Latvia but the part is shipping from Luxembourg with free DHL Express shipping, and other items are shipping from Riga, Latvia...combined with the low price it all just seemed a bit too fishy, so I didn't complete the transaction. While the seller might be legit, I can't help but wonder if their products "fell off the back of a truck."
Appreciate 0