12-10-2012, 12:38 AM   #39
David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM90 View Post
We get some added setting options that non DH 3's don't get.
I use sport mode all the time, every time.
I have mind configured to affect "chassis only". With this setting, throttle response is like comfort mode, trans shifting is also like comfort mode, steering is in sport mode, and suspension is in sport mode.
This gives me a nicely controlled sporty ride, but the trans is butter smooth and shifts shorter and goes to 8th gear even before 55mph.
As well as our cars are appointed here in Australia, my car unfortunately does not have the SPORT mode adjustment in the Settings section of iDrive. It would have been nice to try out Comfort performance (it's how you have it configured - right?) with Sport chassis setting.

I have to take my car in to my dealer for some minor fix ups next week. I will tackle them on the subject but I don't think anything will come of it. However, I wonder if the setting can be switched on through coding. Hmmmmm.
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0