Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 328i Sportline

Quote:
Originally Posted by tojo_m View Post
Here she finally is:

Attachment 745417

Attachment 745418

Attachment 745419

Went ahead and got 20% tints done all around (except the front windshield visor which is 5%).

Will be getting opticoat done this Friday.

Initial impressions: I am totally blown away by the power of this car. For some weird reason, this car feels noticeably peppier than the car that I test drove 2 months back. This is not just me me but also my friend felt the same who test drove the same car.
HUD is awesome.
Basic HiFi system is much better than I expected, so will be keeping it for some time.
idrive is powerful but complex -planning on getting a PHD in idrive system by the end of next year.

The only thing I did not care about is the really thin steering wheel (in spite of being heated). I'm now looking out what I could do about this.
Nice car. I love the combo of the White with black accents. After reading all of the negative comments about the iDrive system for years in the mags, I had a preconceived notion that I would hate it, but after a few days with it, I feel like I know it like the back of my hand. The only thing I haven't done yet is configure my shortcut keys.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is "PHD"?

I pronounce it "Beemer" and turn my fog lights on even when it's not foggy.
Appreciate 0