General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kon View Post
Guys,

For those with passenger seat belt warning enabled, could you confirm what's the setting for these two in ACSM \ 3000 Ausstattungsflags

SBR_Sensor_Beifahrer_LIN

SBR_Sensor_Beifahrer_widerstandscodiert

Were these 2 active or inactive in order for the passenger seatbelt warning to work.

I've enabled all the other settings (similar to driver side), but still not getting any warning for passenger seat.

Similarly, I'm also trying to enable the seatbelt indicator for rear passenger (saw this working in Germany):

I've enabled this, but no response on the cluster as well (should see small icon with three head with green/red denoting each seat), red = not belted)

Gurtzustandsanzeige_Fondsitze_GWF_GZAF
The ACSM SBR Sensor settings on my F10 are all set to nicht_aktiv.

So you have set both of these to aktiv, and the Passenger seat belt status and warnings are not working?
  • Gurtzustandsanzeige_Beifahrer_GWF_GZA_BF= Status - passenger
  • BR_BF_GWF_SBR_BF (aka SeatBeltReminder_SBR_Beifahrer) = Reminder - passenger
The backseat status display, Gurtzustandsanzeige_Fondsitze_GWF_GZAF, works with KOMBI / GURT_FOND_STATUS, which allows you to change the Instrument Cluster Icon between two-persons and three-persons.

Gurtzustandsanzeige_Fondsitze_GWF_GZAF though requires that the backseat physically has seat belt sensors installed, which is standard for European builds, but not U.S. builds. I don't know what Singapore gets, but I am guessing you don't have it either.

Maybe it is possible too that you passenger seat also physically lacks the sensor?

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0