Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: anything given a chance

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjr058 View Post
Hi everyone
I am also new to the forum and am going to purchase a 328 Sport Line with the following options.

Metallic paint
Comfort Access
19in alloys
Bi-Xenons with headligh washer system
Digital radio
Pro Navigation
Price quoted $86,265 less Corporate Discount of $7,000
Driveaway price $79,265

I reside in Perth so I am a bit cautious as to whether this is a good price or not.

The car is not in stock so will have to be ordered. The other dealer in Perth, which is also owned by Auto Classic, advised me yesterday that they have this exact spec car on order and expected delivery is about 4 weeks. They are going to provide me with a quote tomorrow.

Although both dealerships are owned by Auto Classic, they operate independently. Hopefully this will give me some bargaining power.

Yours thoughts on the price I have negotiated so far would be appreciated

Thanks
Don't buy the independent operation, AC has the Perth market locked down. I was recently talking to a mate who is with one of the private banks over there about this, and he said they work it for what it's worth. I'd do the same thing if it was me to be honest.

From the sound of it, if you don't act too keen and are willing to miss out on this car, play it cool and touch base closer to when it's due to see if you can get the price lower.

That spec I'd pay no more than $75k for I reckon.
Appreciate 0