View Single Post
      10-08-2012, 10:20 AM   #53
justinnum1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 330i Msport 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by webdither View Post
I just found out that my car might be coming in with all-season tires which I wouldn't be so upset about if they were all-season staggered. I assumed the default would have overrode the all-season with performance when M Sport was added. But it looks like at the time I ordered the BMW Configurator online showed all season tires so they added that to the build.

I am not pannicking quite yet but the build sheet has All-Season on it so I am pretty sure that's what will be on it. Anyone have something similar happen and have any luck getting them changed out?
My build sheet says all season tires at the bottom, even tho it says msport and summer tires at the top of the sheet. I brought it to the attention of the sales manager and he said not to worry. All season are not staggered.

Well, if the car comes with all seasons, i will go nuts, luickly they have a few msports on the lots that i would make him swap the wheels out(which i might have him do anywyas if i dont get the bridgestone's) but those cars have been sitting on the lot for a few weeks.

Good luck.