02-21-2013, 05:18 AM   #22
SomeRandomer123
Colonel
England
Rep
Drives: F30 328i Luxury - Sport Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexusonemeover
mine (2012 328i 6mt) is currently at the dealer for this issue. today is day 7 its been there. dealer says bmwna is aware and have no idea whats going on. dealer says they are "checking" the car prior to returning it to me -- a 7 day check seems highly suspect. im not going to accept it back without being fixed or documentation of the issue, which they've experienced daily over the past week, and their inability to fix it as noted in the bmw service records so i can then pursue lemon laws.

dealer claims the car is fine and just has this little hiccup; i firmly disagreed. mine actually stalls about 30% of the time on cold starts. i noted to the dealer that the loaner they gave me, a 2013 328xi, doesnt have the issue so there is a clear difference between functioning and dysfunctioning cars.

Here are some vids of my car during some of these shaky startups (didnt stall these times):

In those vids, immediately after start-up clutch is released and car sits without any pedal input for the rest of the video.
^ My god, your car is full of issues!!

Gone: 2006 BMW E60 520d SE 6MT
Gone: 2009 BMW E90-LCI 330d SE 6MT
Current: 2012 F30 328i Luxury 8AT
On Order: 2015 Audi A6 Avant Ultra, Black Edition (sorry!)
Appreciate 0