08-02-2013, 02:28 PM   #16
Agamemnon
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 m3 ss2 zcp full leather

Quote:
Originally Posted by drob23 View Post
That sounds pretty cool, very smooth and race engine "ish". Would be nicer to hear it from an owners cars, marketing videos might not be the best source. How about cleaning those tips? I'm personally a fan of polished silver but those are also annoying to keep clean. Some cars look great with black tips.
Check out this thread

http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=862604

I've got one on mine as well and it is a really nice product. Carbon fibre tips are easy to keep clean. The exhaust sounds incredible when you lean on it and quiet on the highway when you are just motoring. Great pops on the upshifts and nice burble. Expensive but you know you got a quality upgrade. No regrets at all.

As for the B3, for that money you could modify an F30 chassis to the same standard. Especially if you don't like the Alpina wheels and fussy graphics. You could have coil overs and nice HRE wheels, a down pipe. I am sure a bigger intercooler will be coming from someone like Dinan.

Personally for that kind of money, I would wait and see what the M3 is going to be like. I think it is going to be killer thriller of a ride.
Appreciate 0