View Single Post
      08-21-2012, 02:57 PM   #15
AWF30MSPORT
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 Porsche 981 Cayman GTS

Thanks for all of the nice comments-- I'm on a layover in Atlanta en route to Cincinnati -- definitely disappointed that I cut the trip so short; even one or two more days to drive a bit more and get to know the car better on those great roads would have been awesome. I was thinking it would be ok to get the Welt delivery experience, drive for a day and then head home-- I've done several European vacations, so I wasn't really interested in touring around, work is crazy right now, and I'd rather use my vacation time in SE Asia, but I really did myself a disservice to only drive the car for 7 hours. I would discourage others from doing the "1 day ED," if you're in a time crunch, try to extend for at least 2 or 3 driving days.

Regarding the wheels, I do wish they made the same design in 19s, but they don't look as "small" in person as they do in photos. I was deadset on buying a set of 19in M5 reps ASAP, but after seeing the 18s in person, I'm not in a rush to replace them. I'm looking forward to seeing the M Performance brakes behind them after delivery.

Last edited by AWF30MSPORT; 08-21-2012 at 03:07 PM..
Appreciate 0