View Single Post
      03-12-2013, 04:20 PM   #5
joe_hall
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F30 320d xDrive M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan172 View Post
Hi all, does anyone know if any of these have made the UK roads yet? Reviews from Autocar etc...

I ask as I placed an order for one on 20 February and was initially told a delivery date of week 15 (second week of April).
Today the dealer called and informed me it would now be the first week in April for delivery and his hunch was even that would be brought forward to the end of March.

Anybody else in a similar position to me or know of someone else who is expecting this model soon?

Cheers!
There'll definitely be one by the end of the month

I ordered the F30 320d xDrive M Sport Saloon with nearly all the options back in late January and was told they would start going into production week 10 (w/c 4th March)

I had been given a week 11 build slot (this week) - spoke to the dealer today and it's already been built and on its way, should be consigned next week for delivery week 13 (w/c 25th March) - they also confirmed it would be one of the first diesel xDrives to arrive in the UK

BMW UK may have put pressure on the factory to get them back before month end for obvious March-figures related reasons.

Very pleased as I was originally expecting it week 15 (2nd week of April)
Appreciate 0