NewYearsBoy
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: IS 300

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0bab0i View Post
60-80k is how much an M3 costs. If they made this a production vehicle pretty sure it would be an M3 competitor around similar pricing.

And I think you are talking about BRZ/FRS?
Why not just get the mustang since it suits your needs? rwd, 300hp/tq and low 20's.
These cars cost an outrageous amount of money and upkeep is stupid.. So what if it competes with the BMW? Would you a die hard BMW fan buy a VOLVO over a BMW??

The new M3 has extremely similar qualities to a 1M and they are going to charge 20K more. All Im saying what happen to the 30 ta 40k performance cars. Can't imagine the day a M3 is in the 6 figure price range.

All i am asking for is more choses. Volvo might be coming out with a car and they want to price it in a very high price range.

I guess you have to pay to play lol.. Haha I did mean Frs.. Great car just low on power. Don't think I could drive a stang not really my style.

"Speed never killed anyone its very important to get that straight, Speed has never killed a soul. Suddenly becoming stationary thats what gets people." - Jeremy Clarkson

Last edited by NewYearsBoy; 11-22-2012 at 10:03 AM..
Appreciate 0