MacAttackBMW
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 Sport Line - Alpine

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagz0627
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Tiberius View Post
I ordered mine on Jan 28th and production began on Feb 2nd. CA tells me it is scheduled to be completed around Feb 10th and she expects it to be here ( in DC) by the beginning of March.

I think the timeline took longer for earlier orders because production and shipping was geared toward initial dealer stock. Also, production efficiency was expected to increase (raising daily build numbers) near the end of the 1st quarter. Orders now to the east coast should be to the dealership between 30-45 days at this point.
I ordered mine officially around January 9 or 10. Production started Feb 1, and the 800 number claims it is scheduled to be completed tomorrow Feb 9. My dealer also originally told me early March delivery here to the Philadelphia area.

Anyone know how long it usually takes for the vehicle to get from the factory to Bremerhaven? I'm trying to determine when I should start bugging my dealer about getting the name of the ship its coming over on.
Nice! I just called the number and it also said mine was in the body shop scheduled to end production tomorrow.
Appreciate 0