View Single Post
      10-23-2017, 08:08 PM   #1
kalien34
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 X5 40e CB M Sport

Pics of my new 2018 430xi GC (mods ideas needed)

This is my first BMW. Actually a 2er would make more sense for me since it's only me and my girlfriend in it most of time. 4er looks really big but it doesn't feel that big when driving so it's good. Leased it as a retired loaner. Packages included M sport, Premium, HUD, HK audio, active cruise control (which i don't think useful at all but the front end collision warning is good).

Nothing special here. Will do a couple of mods as below (already ordered and waiting for delivery):
1. Carbon mirror cap (M4 style) - installed, fit perfectly!
2. Carbon rear spoiler (M Performance style. Personally I think the M4 style is a bit too much) - fit was just OK, and it's bigger than I'd imagined and liked. The tips on both sides don't stick to the trunk very nicely... Hopefully it's not gonna fall off on highway... LOL
3. Maybe debadging the back? Not sure if it's worth hassle as I'd need to put them back on after 3 years.
4. Some codings to tune M4 ASD, mirror folding when lock, etc. Hopefully i don't screw it up. - Coding completed. M Performance logo in digital cluster and iDrive look cool, auto mirror folding and auto door unlock are 2 most useful functions!

Last but not least, ACS springs and spacers ordered and on the way!! Will get them installed next week, and post pics once done!
Attached Images

Last edited by kalien34; 10-27-2017 at 10:12 PM.. Reason: Added new pics
Appreciate 2
Seba77W401.00