09-09-2013, 11:03 PM   #595
AweSam8
Super Spectacular Awesome Dude
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E70 X5M, 2014 F30 335i M

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarafil View Post
Folks, wanted to share an update.... if you have a new car on order and are thinking about this kit, I'd strongly consider port install. My car was arriving at the port just before this was announced, so as soon as I heard about it here I called the dealer and asked for them to pull a few strings with a last-minute port install. We weren't sure if it was too late to catch it, but looks like they got it through for me. Installed price was WAY less than many here are getting quoted from their dealers. This won't help people that already have their cars, but if you are buying a new one it would be to your financial advantage to do a port install.
I made my order for the f30 335i yesterday, and now I'm contemplating on whether or not I should get it added. My Sales Person says there would be no labor charge since it would would be part of the build. Maybe he could entice me if he were to bring it below $1250.

For all you people using your f30 as daily drivers, would you still recommend this? I mean, I talked myself out of the 328i because I wanted more power (and didn't like how the N20 sounded). I know I don't "need" it, but some reason I want it. And I know I won't be tracking my car...

... So for those who aren't tracking, why are you getting the M PPK installed?
Appreciate 0