JOHNBMWM5
Live for today tomorrow never comes
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2022 LCI Marina Bay Blue/ Smok

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30AM View Post
I agree.

Audi seemed to be such a inane, cretin bunch. Knew next to nothing. When I quizzed them, they were at a total loss to answer my questions. I pressed them further and further and I could see the utter hate and anger in their faces! This is perfect, I thought. I am really enjoying this! I then wound them up beautifully, much to the amusement of my ex. We then left the pathetic Audi edifice in total satisfaction of not having chosen one of their one dimensional products and hopefully never, ever to visit them again.

I am such a bad person!
I know just what you mean, I was an "Audi Man" for 5 years, the service at first was good, as the years went by it was going down hill fast and finally when I wanted the B7 RS4 I wanted to trade my 7 month old A8 4.2Diesel Sport, I was offered 18K less than I paid for it, I questioned there attitude and decision, was told markets changed and thats all I will be offered, after 5 years and 6 new audi's all high end I dumped them, went to BMW got 11K MORE for my PX and never looked back.
Since my departure all the good sales team and engineers have all moved on due to a very arrogant change in attitudes of senior sales and Management.