View Single Post
      08-06-2012, 11:50 AM   #11
nano10
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by YRG View Post
I really like the interior of the Modern Line with the oyster/dark oyster so am torn between getting that or an M Sport with Veneto beige, because IMHO the m aerodynamics package looks alot better than the standard bumpers. I'm worried about how much of the interior would still be black if I spec'ed the veneto beige in the m-sport though.

One sales executive said it would be "impossible" to retrofit the OEM msport bumpers if I get the modern line, because of suspension settings and something about larger intakes - which didn't sound too convincing to me.

Another service agent said it would be possible, but to know exactly what it would cost I would have to wait till August (as already mentioned in this thread).

Either way, since I only want the bumpers from the m-sport and the interior of the modern line, it would work out cheaper to retrofit the bumpers - in SA the m-sport package is probably going to be around R35k, while the modern line is R14k

I really *hate* that I'm paying so much yet can't specify exactly what I want...
I know i wanted gloss black interior but they don't offer on m sport. Its just some pieces of plastic, cant they even accommodate that for a customer spending $50k+