12-07-2012, 07:43 PM   #15
RPM90
Major General
Rep
Drives: 340i M-sport AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinny84 View Post
Thanks

Yeah, I was surprised too about the acceleration, but maybe I'm just trying to convince myself to go with the M-Sport haha. The car did not have the Sport 8AT with paddle shifters, but I would be getting this option when the time comes.

Yes, I was pleased I was able to test the DH package versus a non-DH package 3 series back to back, although again I wasn't set to get this option, but now that I drove one with it, it's worth it. Funny thing, I didn't even know the car had it, I actually asked if it did, because of the way it handled. When we got back to the dealer, sure enough it listed as an option.

Yes, the N20 engine is a fine engine indeed. Tuners will start to have fun with this as time goes by.

Oh and i'm not interested in the Sport line. If I get any kind of sport package it's going to be the M-Sport, no thinking required on that one haha

I'm sure you're having a blast with your 335i M-Sport
It has been very fun to drive.

As for N20 tuning, check out what burger tuning offers. There is a thread going on in the N20 tuning section.
VERY impressive gains and just as smooth power curve, per dyno graphs, as the stock engine.
Price is excellent for the performance gain.
The product isn't as slick as an ECU mod, but install seems very easy, and easy to remove when you don't want someone to see it.
Get the optional cable they sell and you can clear ECU codes as well when needed.

My vote for you is Msport! +1
Appreciate 0