Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako View Post
you can't compare those because back then the 335i was priced below the S4, now its priced the same.

Also the Audi dealer tried selling me on the whole "they are rare compared to the BMW" but is that really a good thing? Are they rare because Audi makes them rare or because there aren't many buyers out there for them

It is a great car and if price was the same I would take one over the 335i, but the best they could offer me was a $1,000 incentive and 5.5% off, which would be GREAT if it wasn't a 2012 model! with $4K in options I don't want/need As we all know if you are going to keep this for say 3 years, when you trade it in or sell it, the car is viewed as a 4 year old car because of model year, they don't care when you bought it.
I dont know about the newer models, but everyone I ever talked to about Audi or s4 they always say they start to fall apart after 3 years.

When I had my 04 cobra, my tuner Bob Kurgan use to tune out of a shop in Machesney Park Illinois called Eurotech, and when I was there I got to talking with the shop owner, and I told him I was considering an a4 for a daily, and aked him how they were he said quote "they are in here all the time for rapairs, look into something else." His words. They were mostly B5 and B6's but still, thats fairly modern cars.