View Single Post
      07-06-2016, 04:03 PM   #17
KLBO
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 335ix

June 6th Update:

Its been about about 1K miles now since the H&R springs have been installed and I have mixed feelings about them.
The drop in height that the H&R springs provide is perfect, the car should have been at this height from factory. With that said, the dampers are too soft for these springs, which give the car a bouncy ride especially at higher speeds. There are moments that I wish I would have gone with KW V1, but for the daily use of the car, the H&R springs are good enough for the time being.

Also, the car has 12mm spacers up front and 15mm in the rear along with extended bolts. Wheels & tires are stock, along with the spacers the tires are flush with the fenders.

Detailed the car on Sunday as well, it was good and bad at the same time. Found some deep scratches on the car along the passenger side and seems like the previous owner tried to touch up the paint on the hood and actually made it worst.

Overall the car is coming along nicely. An exhaust is something I’ve been eyeing, not sure which one to go with... any suggestions?