Lcfcno1fan
Private
Rep
Drives: 435d xdrive msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalDave
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmags View Post
hey man first let me say I feel your pain very much, I've had some bad luck my cars getting damage due to no fault of my own.

I looked at the photo of that tree and its clearly a dead tree, if you see a tree with no leaves on it in the summer its definitely dead and not a good place to park a car. I'm sure you're like me and like to park one side close to the curb to prevent door dings but I find there are places I shouldn't park for various reasons. Foot traffic, obstructions that could prevent someone from seeing me when I go to pull out. Trees dead or alive. Building renovation.

I went on vacation, my car was parked near a sidewalk. I returned one week later found concrete splatter on my paint due to replacement of the sidewalk. Is it my fault, yes and no. Yes because I parked the car there, no because other people just don't give a crap about whats important to me, such as a car.

Again I'm really sorry about your luck, it happens, it can be repaired and life goes on. Wishing you better luck and many happy miles down the road!
I agonize over where to park sometimes..trying to predict every possible negative outcome of a certain spot. My wife thinks I'm crazy (probably right too.) Sometimes you just can't win. Hope it's all easily fixed!
I'm the same...my wife goes nuts every time we go shopping as I park as far away from the busy spaces as I can
Appreciate 1