United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceizer1985 View Post
Need some help with the captioned:
1. How was your ED experience?
2. Which Travel "Option" did you choose? I think there are around 6 and than one where you can customize your own trip.
3. How many days would you say are adequate for the trip?
4. How much $$$ did you end up spending in total including Airfare?

5. Lastly, but most importantly, was it worth it?
1. Awesome, fantastic, incredible!
2. None, made our own itinerary. I can't see any reason to use one of BMW's itineraries, unless you absolutely can't make your own reservations for some reason.
3. Depends on what you want to see and where you want to go. I wouldn't go to Europe without spending at least one week there, two weeks is better, three weeks even better, one month would be great. We went for 15 days. BMW/Alliance insurance covers 14 days and you can pay more for up to 5 months.
4. We used Visa credit card miles through a program with our credit union for the airfare, no cost. We have a ton of Marriott Reward Points and some Hilton Honors Points, so we stayed only four nights at non-chain hotels, stayed one night at a Hilton and the rest at Marriotts. Our total cost including gas for almost 1800 miles, meals, tours, souvenirs, and a few hundred dollars of Xmas gifts was around $3,500.
5. Absolutely, planning our next one for Spring 2014! Dollar wise we saved $8,000 compared to US MSRP.

Appreciate 0