View Single Post
      05-14-2013, 02:22 PM   #877
1bad335
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 335I/ 2012 335I sportline

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjy2000 View Post
It is easy for you to say that because you are not having this problem.good for you.Me too have had Bmw's before had e36 e46m sport e90 m sport and now this f30 sport and x1 mport,non of my previous cars had this vibration issue.. and I didnt come to this forum and read ,then find the fault with my car.I came to this forum trying to find answers or if there are any issues so as to help me point it out to the dealership.
Since the comments were not directed at anyone in particular but instead a statement on what I have seen on many forums over the years not just here. People will tend to come to forums for answers which is a good thing and can be helpful. I have also seen the same situation cause a mass outcry for recalls and heads on a platter. FYI, I have had issues with previous BMW's I have owned but my experience, as I stated, is that BMW (my dealership) has gone out of their way to fix my car and make it right. If an issue comes up with my f30, I will hold BMW's feet to the fire and they will fix it or replace it. If you do the research BMW has replaced at least 1 car I know of for steering vibration. In fact check Ebay (USA) there is an f30 on there now for sale which states in their description of the car that BMW bought the car back for steering vibration and it is now fixed from what the seller states. My point is simply, instead of looking for answers here bring the car back to BMW, keep documentation of all returns for fixes and successes or failures. If they do not fix it put the pressure on for a buy back. So, is it easy for me to say that? YES. because that is exactly what I would do with a car that I spent a large sum of money on. Good Luck and make them work for you.
Appreciate 0