View Single Post
      11-28-2013, 10:33 AM   #1
Mark
Administrator
Rep
Drives: 1M

Garage List
AC Schnitzer releases complete program for the 4-Series (F32)

BIMMERPOST NEWS
AC Schnitzer releases complete program for the 4-Series (F32)
COMMENTS

Ahead of the 2013 Motorshow Essen, AC Schnitzer has released images and details on their complete program for the new BMW 4-Series Coupe.

The famed Aachen based tuner has given the 4-Series a complete workup, similar to previous offerings for the F30 3-Series.

Starting under the hood, AC Schnitzer performance software upgrades raise power levels as follow: 420i (to 245 hp), 428i (to 294 hp), 435i (to 360 hp), 420d (to 218 hp), 430d (to 309 hp) and 435d (to 360 hp).

We've previously already reported on the 4-series with AC Schnitzer wheels, which include Type VIII BiColor rims in black or silver, Type VIII forged alloys and forged racing rims in BiColor, Type IV rims in silver or BiColor black, and Type VI rims in BiColor

Working on the suspension, AC Schnitzer follows the motto, "better fast than hard". Meaning that they prefer to make a suspension tuned for performance rather then many aftermarket suspensions which abnormally made the ride harsh to fake a sporty ride. After all is said and done, the AC-S suspenion will lower the 4-Series by 25mm (0.98inches). The racing suspension system is adjustable in both compression and rebound.

Out back, they offer new twin sports rear silencers made of stainless steel with two styles available: Racing Evo and Sport.

Moving the to outside, as expected are the now routine Schnitzer styling upgrades, which have taken a decidedly more conservative tact when compared to just a few years ago. They offer the full range of accessories including chromed front grille (M-Technik vehicles), rear roof spoiler, rear spoiler and rear skirt protection foil.

Finally, the interior also gets a bit of massaging with an ACS gear knob (w/ digital display), handbrake handle, aluminum pedals, foot rest, keyholder and velour floormats all available.

AC Schnitzer 4-Series Coupe F32