View Single Post
      12-20-2012, 12:06 AM   #1462
awhk
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2023 iX M60 SBM

Have found the following info from the F25 X3 forum regarding disable cold/warm light check for certain bulbs. Useful for replacing the standard incandescent bulbs with LED replacements.

http://x3.xbimmers.com/forums/showpo...2&postcount=18

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacecapt View Post
I am attaching an Excel Spreadsheet with the coding fixes for LED Bulb Errors, using this fix you can install any LED bulb that fits the socket. Coding was done using BMW E-Sys Software and Cable that I purchased from April1. I started coding about 2 months ago after discovering that this was an option to personalize my F10 and F25 BMW’s. This posting is not about “how to code” but will give those coders the directions to fix the bulb errors. This sheet only contains the codes I changed, I was able to figure out the nomenclature for some of the bulbs and I will list those below.
NSW: Front Fog Lights
NSL: Rear Fog Lights
RFS: Reverse Lights
BL: Brake Lights
FRA_HL or HR: Rear Turn Signals (Left or Right)
FRA_VL or VR: Front Turn Signals (Left or Right)
WBL: I am uncertain but believe this is the Rear LED Brake Strips on HID equipped F25’s.
Since the F30 does not have FRM module, I've ran a search and found something similar to the F25.

In the Frmbody module > 3061 LceLciOutputChannels, 67
TFL_L or R: front LED corona rings L or R
NSW_L or R: front fog lights
FRA_V_L or R: front turn signals

Here are other names in that channels that need to be checked:
AL_L or R: brake lights?
POL_L or R: are LEDs according to the settings, maybe the parking light strips on the tail lights.
FL_L or R: not LED
SML_L or R: not LED
FRA_Z_L or R: most likely mirror turn signals as the setting is set to LED as default
BIX_L or R: name looks like Bi-xenon?
LCI_0: LED
LCI_1: LED
LCI_2: not LED
LCI_3: LED
LCI_4: LED
LCI_5: LED
LCI_6: LED
LCI_7: LED
LCI_8: LED

Settings are similar as well
WARMUEBERWACHUNG - Warm Check