View Single Post
      02-14-2013, 10:07 AM   #2
sunscreemer
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 320i xDrive M Sport Saloon

I'd deffo go for xDrive as i've loved the extra confidence of a quattro over the last three years and it's the introduction of xDrive that brought the 3 series into my thinking. Especially with being up in Scotland i'd think it's a bonus and with a 330d you'll not be penalised much in terms of economy for having the awd. Not sure m sport brakes are worth it, which unless you're taking it to the track is what most reviews i read stated. The dealer also told me though that the motoring press who insist on m sport dampers are unnecessary, especially if you've the m sport suspension anyway. I guess others will disagree, especially if they like the option of a softer ride with 19" rims.

I chose EBII too, changed my mind from black to be a bit different, thought EB looked great and like fact it's M Sport exclusive and the matching with EB insert in dash was good. I went for 18" though as I prefer the 5 multi-spoke and i've seen a few threads about problems with the finish and corrosion on the 19"s.

Quick question - how much for the 5 year service pack? I thought was £350 (when I agreed to buy the car) but it seems it may now be £440 (which am expecting they'll tell me when i come to pick it up)?

Whatever you go for sounds like a great spec and sure you'll be very happy.
Appreciate 0