11-04-2013, 03:56 PM   #1
Chico
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3

2014 Laguna Seca Blue F30 335i M Performance Limited Edition

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
2014 Laguna Seca Blue 335i M Performance Limited Edition Model [official details].

Comes standard with:
  • 20" M Performance Alloy Wheels
  • Black Kidney Grilles
  • Front Diffuser (body color)
  • Rear Diffuser (body color)
  • M Side Skirts
  • M Power Kit
  • M Performance Exhaust
  • Individual Piano Black interior trim
  • Individual Exterior Paint - Laguna Seca Blue
  • Rear Lip Spoiler

I finally got some time to take some more pics and drive this beast for a few more miles. I only got 120 miles on the clock since I picked it up two weeks ago. It was cloudy yesterday so I will be updating this thread over the next few months as I get some mods and take more pics on sunny days. The beautiful thing about this color is that it literally changes depending on light conditions. It's a real challenge to capture the true shade of LSB with any camera.

Enjoy!

Hey everyone, I wanted to share a couple of pics of my new LSB M Performance Limited Edition I picked up on Saturday after almost 6 months of waiting. I must say...I'm in love again with my car and love all the attention and compliments I'm getting. The color is absolutely amazing and pics don't do it justice at all. You must see it in person to fully appreciate it. I will do a proper shoot when I find some time. In the meantime, here are a couple of iPhone pics. Enjoy!

Name:  ChicoLSB_zps3cb0c1a1.jpg
Views: 40017
Size:  171.2 KB

Name:  ChicoLSB--_zpsc471228c.jpg
Views: 41162
Size:  220.0 KB

Last edited by Chico; 06-15-2014 at 11:21 PM..
Appreciate 0