View Single Post
      04-11-2012, 09:46 AM   #31
ALPINA B5
Banned
Malaysia
Rep
Drives: the subway. otherwise the bmw.

there seems to be some alpina haters here. and they are from america. a country whose only knowledge of alpina's is the b7. you guys just do not know about alpina's. alpina's i admit have grown soft over the years. but their latest offerings are some which deserve much respect still. their cars get to speed effortlessly without having to be dependent on big engines, while their suspension setup performs better on the track while being more comfortable then a regular bmw on the road. their kits are sporty but not the flashy nonsense mansory et al. are doing these days. don't forget their bespoke interior which is better than bmw individual's and cheaper as well. but for me the real highlight is their diesel range. the alpina d3 is a really attractive alternative to a bmw 320d while their alpina d5 imo is a car i take over a M550d anyday as its RWD and does the job with one less turbo and it comes with right hand drive. and well as my display name indicates, im bias towards alpina. =P

but i seriously hope one day alpina starts making some bonkers car again with a manual gearbox.

Harold wood, great renderings.
Appreciate 0