United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i, '88 325is

Garage List
1988 BMW 325is  [0.00]
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shicobico View Post
The Jan. Detroit reveal is not that far away. Why don't we touch base again then?

Listen, I really think this concept is stunning. It looks like nothing I have ever seen before. I'm just a wee bit skeptical that any of the things "that make it stunning", will actually make it into production. I would be happy with just a baby 6 series. But, I doubt it will look nothing like this amazing sculpture here.
Sure, we can touch base then. This is a stylized concept like the previous 6 series coupe and gran coupe concept cars were, but it is very close to the production look. That being said, things will change. Those things will most likely be the front and rear bumpers, wheels, side mirrors, and the braided leather on the interior. Basically, these are parts that can vary between the lines/versions/options on the car anyway. What will remain the same is the sheet metal and overall shape of the car. The production model will be toned down from this, though I suspect will still look pretty good.