View Single Post
      02-20-2014, 03:44 AM   #1
yusufm786
Private
Rep
Drives: 323i

Where to hire BMW for driving holiday through Alps

Hi Guys

A buddy of mine and I are thinking about doing a driving holiday through the best driving roads in Europe (mainly Alps). Currently we are putting together a budget forecast. Perhaps those who have gone/live there/done something similar could assist me? The plan is to spend at least 7 days on the trip - take our time and do some sight seeing as well. There is a fair amount of information on the net about the "best" driving roads, and even some companies who offer the exact service Im looking for but they are quite expensive so it would probably work out cheapest if I put together my own arrangements.

It will be two of us, and obviously I want a decent car to drive in. I'm thinking maybe a 335i coupe/ Z4 35is/ M3 / something similar. Being a BMW fanatic I'd prefer a BMW but I'd consider other brands as long as I get the driving experience that I'm looking for. Since it will be a driving holiday I'll also incur a fair amount of mileage so the mileage restriction on car hire can become a problem.

Does anybody know where I could get the best deal on car hire in order to have the holiday I have in mind?

Thanks
Appreciate 0