View Single Post
      04-25-2012, 10:46 PM   #1
_BMWnEwBiE_
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2012 328i

Couple questions about 328i need advice please

Hi Guys, I am on the market to buy a car for a while now first of start it with infiniti G37x changed my mind to Audi A4 and Mercedes C300 finally i am here 2012 BMW 328i. I live in denver colorado we go get snow but normally 15-20 days per winter sometimes it turns ugly but i do drive a Honda accord right now even with that i do use winter tires. Long story short never driven a BMW before and never drove a RWD car before so first 3 cars i looked they were all AWD vehicles so i am pretty scared about BMW please give me some input.

By the way I find a car i like i am not sure on the color yet I really like the red but the sales person is saying i may get tired of red after few years, what do you think? By the way i keep my cars about 10 years. here is the inside options i found the car is on its way be here in a week.

sport line
cold weather
premium one (dakota leather /w red stitching)
technology package
Drivers assistant package
BMW assist with enhanced bluetooth and usb
xenon
$45275+tax

I have another question.
For BMW apps i need that BMW assist with enh...(i have no idea what this is by the way) but this specific car doesn't have the $250 BMW app since i have all the requirements for it can i get it from the dealer later on?

And how is the price by the way. supposedly it should be a +$300 over invoice price and +$399 dealers handling fee.

I am really excited finally i decided on a car but still have some concerns about the RWD.

Thanks in advance for your input.
Appreciate 0